Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

TIS' THE SEASON TO BE PINNING

The Holidays are quickly approaching and I am Pinning like a mad-woman! There are endless possibilities for crafts, decorations, and card designs. This is definitely the season my Pinterest blows up, I am obsessed with cold-weather fashion and all the goodies from Christmas. Below are a few of my faves, be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more!


Fun Typography for Holiday cards.
(I'm terrible, I haven't even started my Christmas card design!)


Super clean and adorable wrapping!

Incredible holiday attire! A pop of color with some sparkle.

A simple and elegant work space for getting things done this Winter.


A dapper gentleman rocking menswear. 

Have a wonderful holiday season!

 photo Signature_zps2041d4a6.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment