Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

THE SWITCH

I recently decided to make a small domain switch, in an effort to promote my portfolio and freelance work I have changed "chelseacuykendall.com" to go directly to my portfolio. I wanted my blog and design to be separate things, allowing me a little more creative freedom with my blog. I chose the name "Type & Style" for my blog, which I think is a great way to incorporate two of my favorite things into one!

I am very excited to get back into blogging, I have definitely missed it. With these changes I have also decided to add another facet to my blog, I will be including the style of my friends and hopefully strangers! I am constantly taking style tips from friends and people on the street, I want incorporate them for a bit of diversity and to explore new trends.

I hope you all enjoy and continue to follow along, it's only going to get better from here!

No comments :

Post a Comment