Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

TRIANGL SWIMWEAR

I recently purchased a few new suits from Triangl and had lots of questions from friends, so I though I would post a review on here! The two I originally purchased are California Coral and Elly Featherstone:
During the exchange process I decided to get the Milly in Candy Pink instead of the California Coral mostly because I've been waiting for them to make this suit! (They previously only had it as a bra option) 



Material:
I love this material! It is 100% neoprene, so it's like a wetsuit. I have never tried on a neoprene swimsuit before so it was interesting, they are very stiff but not in a bad way! There is no stretch in the material though, which matters mostly for the bottoms. It's very comfortable and stays in place.

Fit:
Initially, I bought everything in a size Medium, top and bottoms for both suits. Their size chart can be found here, which I referred to but it's not always that easy.

Bottoms:
The bottoms were definitely snug, I knew I needed to go up a size. I typically wear a size 27 jeans, but recently things have fit much tighter thanks to endless squats at the gym. Ultimately, I exchanged for a size XL bottoms and they fit perfectly. I would recommend a Large to most girls that wear a size 27 though.

Top:
Both tops fit pretty good, but not perfect. The bandeau top is not adjustable in size, the front zipper is functional and the back closes with a buckle so there is no option for size adjustment. It fit a little snug, which you want in a bandeau, but I knew I could go up to a large and still be okay. The triangle top looked great on, but I feared it wouldn't stay in place if I moved around too much, I wear a 34 C bra, and I didn't want to risk it. When I changed my mind and got the Milly, I ordered a Large and it was perfect. To summarize, I'm a 34C and Large tops were perfect!

Customer Service:
Triangl's customer service was awesome! Every time I emailed then I received a response within hours. They are very kind and accommodating, it was easy to send in my items for exchange. The only downside is when I exchanged my sizes they sent the incorrect sizes in return (hey, mistakes happen.) They quickly resolved the issue and reimbursed me for the shipping. They fulfill orders out of Hong Kong so shipping can be expensive, when I sent my first order back it cost around $20 to ship. Triangl is and Australian run company so I knew that shipping would be expensive going in. 

Overall, I believe these are quality swimsuits with timeless designs. Buying suits typically sucks, so it's nice to find some that I feel like I can wear for years. If you have any more questions feel free to contact me! I hope this helps for those of you thinking of ordering from Triangl!

No comments :

Post a Comment