Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

HEIR IMPRINTS

I wanted to give a quick shout out to Heir Imprints for screen printing these tank tops for me! I found them with a quick Google search, turns out they are based in Snohomish so that was perfect. After speaking with the owner, Riley, we realized we have a good friend in common and that is always good news.

I quickly designed these shirts in Illustrator, met up with Riley to give him the tanks I bought at Forever21, and before I knew it they were ready to be picked up! They did an amazing job on them, the color was vibrant and crisp. All of the bridesmaids really loved them, and thats what mattered most. 

I really want to recognize the support of small businesses, as someone who works from home and mostly with small businesses, I love to do anything I can to support someone else's dream. I understand sometimes it seems more convenient to take your business to a large corporation, but the personalization and attention you receive with someone small is unmatched. If you're in the Snohomish area and need some things printed, they do all sorts of stuff like apparel, business cards, flyers, you name it. You can also get a basic quote on their website!

I know it's a little difficult to see the tanks because of the Bridesmaid sash, so I included some detail photos :)



No comments :

Post a Comment